Election Results

Just sent to folks on my distribution list. Let me know if you'd like to be added.

Good evening/morning.

I've attached a screenshot of the results page at the county BOE website (you can visit the site here).


The tax rate increase issue did not pass but the budget approval process charter amendment did pass.  Provisional votes are yet to be counted but it's not likely that they will change the results.

I want to thank everyone who voted, everyone who participated in any other way and I implore you to remain involved.  We have great opportunity in this time of decision making.  Please be sure you continue to let us know what you're thinking.  And I'll continue to try my hardest, and best, at letting you know what I'm thinking.

Have a wonderful week and remember: there is an Oversight Comm. meeting on Monday, Aug. 9 and a Road & Safety/Finance & Planning meeting on Wednesday, Aug. 11.

I'm heading out to keynote a training workshop aimed at getting more women to run for political office.  Seems like exactly what I need to keep my eyes on and moving forward.

Thank you for giving me the privilege of being on Council. And, as always, thanks for living in Pepper Pike.

Very truly yours,
Jill

No comments: