I sent this information out via email just a bit ago. If you'd like to be added to the distribution list, let me know. Also, I forgot to include Monday, August 1 which is the monthly Planning & Zoning meeting. It starts at 7:30pm and like all the other meetings, takes place in City Hall and is open to the public.
Good evening and I will be succint (!):
1. TONIGHT: The monthly Road & Safety/Finance & Planning meeting is this evening at 7:30pm in the City Hall. Always open to the public, it is also always on the second Wednesday of the month, same time, same place. You can read the agenda here or see the attachment. You can see that the Woodmere dispatch agreement and the rubbish fee will be discussed, in addition to several other items.
2. NEXT WEDNESDAY NIGHT (7/20): The monthly Council meeting will be the evening of Wednesday, July 20 at 8pm in the City Hall. Always open to the public, it is also always on the third Wednesday of the month, same time, same place. The agenda should be up by the beginning of next week.
3. Monday, August 1, evening: The Pepper Pike Community Band will play its second free concert, rain (in the Fire Station) or shine (in the Pepper Pike Park). I've attended the two concerts already held this year and they were lovely. They begin at 7:30pm.
4. September 15th (a Thursday): The Pepper Pike Civic League will hold its annual Candidates + Issues Meeting at the Brady Middle School. These events usually start at 7pm and will feature the candidates running for Pepper Pike Mayor and Pepper Pike City Council, among other possible elected positions.
5. If you've not had a chance to view the Feagler & Friends edition from last week regarding the merger study and regionalism, you can view it here.
6. I keep a blog about City Council, the City and other topics of interest to those who follow government, politics and citizen engagement. It's called In The Arena, you can see it here, and you can subscribe to it via an RSS feed or you can visit it as you please.
Thank you as always for your time and for choosing to be in Pepper Pike. I look forward to hearing your questions, concerns and comments as always.