Just a few quick reminders:
1. Tonight (Monday, July 15) at 7pm
please come out to the Pepper Pike Park behind City Hall on 28000
Shaker Boulevard for the wonderful music of the Pepper Pike Community
Band. All the details are here.
2. If you're feeling particularly civic, you can join us after the
concert for the re-scheduled monthly Planning & Zoning Commission
meeting which will start at 7:30pm (this is a correction) tonight in the Council Chambers.
3. Applications are being accepted through tomorrow, Tuesday, July 16 at 12 NOON for the open Orange School Board seat. Please read here
for all the details and consider applying or asking and encouraging
anyone you know whom you believe would be a good candidate to please
4. Have you asked anyone to run for Pepper Pike City Council yet?
Have you thought about running? Petitions with the requisite number of
signatures to get on the November 2013 ballot are due by 4pm on Wednesday, August 7. Please contact the county Board of Elections with any questions (check here for contact information).
5. Don't get purged! Please check here to make sure you are not on the list and if you are, follow up with the Board of Elections. Tomorrow, July 16, is the deadline.